Thursday, August 1, 2013

Zoya's Guilty Trio

I got these a while back, but thought it was a great first post, post!!! Zoya's Guilty Trio!! I jumped on the band wagon AS SOON AS I saw these were coming out! I love the fact that the top coat came with some great creme polishes to compliment it!

First is Purity! A gorgeous white creme polish that is opaque in 2 coats, with no streaking! An amazing staple white to own!

Then Raven!! A black so gorgeous, I'd be lost without it. Again it's a creme polish..... sometimes I swear I can see the slightest of shimmers in it, but I could just be seeing things! This is 2 coats + top coat.

 And the star of the trio, Guilty!!! An 18k gold flake top coat, with a killer shine. The clear base in this is good enough top coat for me! I did add an extra coat of my favorite top coat just for some extra dazzle. I have this over another great Zoya fave, in Robyn! 

shop for all your Zoya products here 
check out Zoya's facebook here

Thank you for stopping by!! I hope you enjoy my first post :)
                                                                       ~Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment