Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Mary K Mascara and soooo much more!!

So my sister was having a great little Mary Kay party, giving each other some much needed facials, but because I am so far away from her :( Her Mary Kay consultant (Tasha Harris) sent me a package with the whole little system to try out on my own and send her the results!! I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVED. IT!!! A facial in a bag! I definitely recommend the microdermabrasion system and the night cream!! It's like LOVE in a little package! Just follow the instructions and your skin comes out as smooth as, well a little babies tooshy!! LOVE IT!!! She was also sweet enough to send me a sample of some mineral eyeshadow (in Truffle) and a little Lash Love Mascara in black! HOLY MOLY ya'll, this mascara is TO DIE FOR!!! I think this has become my holy grail mascara. I only wish I had a larger tube lol! Check out some photos! (MEGA PIC HEAVY!!!)


Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara in black

Swatch of Truffle Mineral Eye Shadow


before with eye makeup on and NO mascara


Eye with NO mascara



After, with mascara! See the difference! It looks almost like false eyelashes to me. My lashes still feel soft and there was no flaking!  I have Truffle on my lids and lined under my eyes. This is a beautiful brown with red/pink shimmer mineral eyeshadow! Super smooth, and blends great! It's gorgeous! 

with mascara


With mascara


with mascara


With mascara


gorgeous Truffle (see all the shimmer)!
 with mascara


gorgeous Truffle! with mascara


Yes!! I will definitely be NEEDING more Mary Kay in my makeup collection! How about you!? Stop by Tasha Harris' Mary Kay site and shop til you drop. She is a major sweetheart. If you have any questions just ask... she is sure to answer them.
~Melisa

link to her website here
send her an email here

No comments:

Post a Comment