Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Zoya 'Original' Pixie Dust collection

I really thought I wouldn't like these because of the texture but I was SO wrong! I <3 them! Zoya's original Pixie Dust collection. First posted February 15, 2013.....


London....
is a smoky grey with tons of silver sparkle. 2 cooats

Dahlia....
is a true black with tons of silver sparkle. 2 coats

Godiva....
a stunning nude, loaded with tons of silver sparkle. 2 coats

Nyx....
a steel blue with lots of silver sparkle. 2 coats

Vespa....
a minty green with tons of silver sparkle. 2 coats

Chyna....
a bright red with lots of silver sparkle. 2 coats

These pixie dust polishes have an amazing texture of a fine sand. It's not scratchy or irritating. And removal is fairly easy too. It's recommended NOT to use a base or top coat. I found quick drying drop to help dry time a bit. 
~Melisa

shop for all your Zoya products here 
check out Zoya's facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment