Saturday, August 24, 2013

My Nail Polish Collection (as of 8.22.13)

Well after A LONG time of saying that I was going to make a video of my polish collection, I finally did..... then it took FOREVER to upload it. Holy moly..... seriously it took 2 days. I almost didn't think I was going to be able to. Thank goodness it finally all uploaded. Just an "in advance" warning... I am in NO way a youtuber... I don't film videos very well at all lol! But for the sake of nail polish and ya'll, I did!! So please excuse the fan in the background (if you turn the volume up it's not that bad imo), and one of my dresser drawers are open lmbo!! Sorry! :( lol 
well here ya go! 





I hope you enjoyed! Please leave responses here or on youtube.... I would love to see ya'lls collections too!! If you want to see just one brand more in depth just let me know and I will try and get that done for you! 

~Melisa

No comments:

Post a Comment