Friday, August 9, 2013

Zoya Intimate, Sunshine, and Wonderful

I have only a few of certain collections, so I thought I would make a great post and put them all together!! lol
Original post dates were January 20 & 22 2012


Intimate 
Gemma....
is a light olive green with blue and purple duo chrome shift. Very beautiful. I won't like I got it because of it's beauty AND because of the name..... SOA!!! This is 2 coats


Sunshine

Rica....
is a gorgeous coral metallic with pink, orange and gold shimmer. A totally stunner. This is 2 coats



Wonderful

Shawn....
This is one of the first Zoya polishes I owned. It's a medium olive green cream. It's just plain awesome!! This is 2 coats!


I love these all sooo much!! :)
                                                                         ~Melisa


shop for all your Zoya products here 
check out Zoya's facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment