Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Maisie Shine collection

Here are the polishes I have from Maisie Shine!! Another great indie company! The original debut date for these was June 17 2012!!

Mirror Mirror, and Party Crasher


Check out Maisie Shine Mirror Mirror!!! This polish is brilliant!! Such a unique color combo, Charcoal gray jelly base with light blue (almost holo at times) fine glitter to give off a funky blue sparkle, and tons of shards of sliver glitter!!!! This polish makes you want to stare at your fingers all day! It would be great layered over a dark blue or even black. I used 3 generous coats here. This so reminds me of broken glass in a pond or something.... it is a stunner!! 




Here is Maisie Shine Party Crasher!!!!! Purple ALERT!!!!! Everyone that knows me knows I LOVE purple!! This is smashing!!! This gorgeous purple squishy jelly, but it's opaque in 2 coats , with blue and red square glitters!!! Holy Moly!!!!! This right here is the reason I will never stop loving purples!!!! You HAVE to get this polish if you love purple like I do!! It applies wonderfully too!!! Maisie Shine hit the nail on the head with this one!! Love it!!


Hope you enjoyed these!!
~Melisa

check out the facebook page here
shop the store here

No comments:

Post a Comment