Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sinful Colors Black Magic

Have you been by Walgreen's lately? I ran in the other day on my way out of town and I stopped the whole Halloween 2013 display. I only grabbed one color because I think all the others were recycled colors, other than, they do have a Glow in the Dark top coat, but I have tons of those. I choose to pick up Black Magic! It's super pretty and I don't think I have one quite like it. I think the display was kinda cute... kudos to the Walgreen's I ran into! 

The display!! 


Okay on the polish....


Black Magic....
A great charcoal jelly-ish base with tons of silver glitter and lots of orange/copper glitter to give this polish an amazing POP!! This is 2 coats with NO undies!! 

The sparkle on this is insane! 


If you decide to get any of this superb collection I would love to see which ones you choose! So definitely let know!!
~Melisa

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!

Follow SC on facebook here


No comments:

Post a Comment