Sunday, September 13, 2015

Mentality Gel polish

Mentality indie polish has come out with an FDA approved gel polish. I got to try it out, and I have some photos for you below to check out. 
Not sure exactly how much these sale for, but you can check out Mentality's website (direct link below)
These coats need to be cured under a UV or LED lamp.
Cures in 45secs per coat in a LED lamp or 2 minutes in a UV lamp.

Basecoat, Scandal, & Topcoat

Basecoat, Scandal, & Topcoat


Scandal 
A very pretty bright pink super holographic polish! 

I cured mine for about 45 seconds per coat in my LED lamp. I have to be honest mine got very hot and I had to take my hand out of the lamp both times on the color coats. I had an intense heat sensation on my nails.
I was using a BRAND spanking new LED lamp, and had just swatched some other gel polishes prior without the intense heat sensation. Just a heads up. 
Other than that, I think the color is super pretty and the application was great. I think the topcoat is awesome.

This has a very unique topcoat. It does have to be cured under a UV or LED lamp, but you don't have an inhibition (tacky, sticky) layer to wipe clean! 
Pretty cool! 

So let me know if you have tried indie GEL polish, and what you think about it. 
~Melisa

Follow Mentality on Facebook 
Follow Mentality on Twitter
Follow Mentality on Instagram 
Mentality website

No comments:

Post a Comment