Monday, November 3, 2014

Mary Kay Clear Proof acne system



So today I have the Mary Kay Clear Proof acne system that was sent to me by Influenster to review and test. I am about 2 weeks in on the system. So far so good. I haven't had any major break outs. That's always a plus right?! lol. Right out of the gate I will say that on my skin after about 2 days I did notice that this system tended to sting a little. I know it has a drying effect with the medicine that is in it. So I kinda expected that feeling. I just used a generous amount of the moisturizer to make my skin feel a little less tight and moisturized. I had a few blemishes that I am still waiting on to be completely healed and the treatment gel seems to be aiding it the healing process a bit. So overall I think, thus far, that this system is okay. It compares to my normal routine of face wash, toner, and moisturizer, pretty much on an equal playing field. I couldn't say that one was any better than the other. 
This system retails for around $45 on their website. Mary Kay usually has some good discounts you can use too. Here are some photos below of the products. 

 Step 1
Clarifying Cleansing Gel
with 2% Salicylic Acid

 Step 2
Blemish Control Toner
with 2% Salicylic Acid

 Step 3
Acne Treatment Gel
with 5% Benzoyl Peroxide

Step 4
Oil-free Moisturizer

Hope you found this helpful in your skincare needs!
~Melisa 

Follow Mary Kay on Facebook 
Follow Mary Kay on Twitter
Follow Mary Kay on Instagram 
Mary Kay Website 
Follow Influenster on Facebook 
Follow Influenster on Twitter 
Follow Influenster on Instagram 
Influenster Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment