Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Zoya flash promo fun

Zoya had a flash promo August 4th and I hurried up and grabbed a couple polishes!! You received free shipping and a bottle of Remove+ with an order over $10!! I grabbed Perrie, and Bobbi. I also grabbed a small bottle of Remove+ to fill my old bottle up. As with all Zoya polishes these have a great formula and apply amazingly!! Well on the the goodies...

Flash promo goodies!! 


Bobbi
A magenta foil metallic polish with silver and pink shimmer. This is 2 coats in this photo


Perrie
A soft glossy lavender cream polish. This is 2 coats in this photo


I'm glad I jumped on the flash promo!! Did you grab anything?
~Melisa
Shop on Zoya's WEBSITE
Follow Zoya on FACEBOOK
Follow Zoya on TWITTER
Follow Zoya on INSTAGRAM
Follow Zoya on PINTREST


No comments:

Post a Comment