Thursday, August 14, 2014

Jamberry Nails 'Galaxy' style

Hello lovelies! I was talking to one of my friends, back from when I was a teenager, lol, and she informed me that she sold Jamberry nail wraps. I was intrigued because I don't ever where wraps. I tried them a few times and they never seemed to work for me. Or rather I just couldn't figure them out. I know I know... 'they are easy to use, what is wrong with you?' right!? I just could never get them on to where they looked good. So she said she would send me some if I picked them out and I could try them. They are supposed to be pretty easy to apply... So I figured, what the hey, I'll give it a go! They were pretty easy to apply, and pretty darn easy to remove. ❤
These are in the style Galaxy.... 




Very pretty! I really like these. I think I need a little more practice with them. All could be perfected with a little time and practice! 


Hope you enjoyed them! If you have tried Jamberry let me know what your favorites are. 
~Melisa


Check out Robyn's Jamberry page 
Follow her on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment