Thursday, January 23, 2014

Mary Kay cosmetics cream eye shadow and brush

So, I went to the p.o. box today and inside was an unexpected surprise from Mary Kay. They had sent me a full size cream eye shadow pot in the color Iced Cocoa and a very nice cream shadow brush. I couldn't wait to try them out and rushed home to play and figured I would make a post and let ya'll know what I thought about it as well. The color of the cream shadow, Iced Cocoa, is very pretty. The name itself says it all... it's a shimmery medium brown. And a very pretty all over the lid color. The staying power proved great. She applied just fine and blended out with my finger was, awesome. The brush wasn't too stiff and was actually pretty soft but dense. Overall I would definitely give this little duo a huge thumbs up! I can't wait to play with the shadow as a base. :) 
I had previously posted about some MK mascara (holy grail) and if your interested in that post just click right HERE!! 
now on to some photos......


cute packaging





a lovely shimmery bronzey medium brown

check out that sparkle! 


I thought it was awful nice. And I really am diggin the shade! Thank you MK! Definitely check out some of MK products... they are really good guys!  You won't be sorry!
~Melisa



No comments:

Post a Comment