Thursday, October 17, 2013

Zoya Giovanna

It's been a few days since I posted :(  Well there's nothing like getting a great Ipsy bag monthly, and this month was AMAZING!!! I received a polish from Zoya YAY!! I love, love, love me some Zoya. The colors are awesome. I got Giovanna!! And she is a stunner!!!


Giovanna....
an emerald green metallic with a blue tint, depending on how you wiggle your fingers :) It's one of those mermaid-y colors in my opinion. Full coverage in 2 coats and, like always a perfect formula. 
This polish is from the "Satins" collection! 


Just a great all around beautiful fall jewel tone polish!! I'm smitten!

~Melisa

If your interested in an Ipsy subscription for yourself for only $10 month click **HERE**

Check Zoya out on facebook here
shop zoya here

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, your swatch is FLAWLESS! i just needed to tell you. this color is beautiful and your technique, really, is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a gorgeous color! I love the emerald-turquoise-y shade :) It reminds me of mermaids!

    ReplyDelete