Friday, October 18, 2013

Cover Girl Catching Fire polishes part 2

So I finally found the last two polishes that Walgreens had for the Catching Fire collection from Cover Girl. But lately I have seen a lot of other colors floating around aside from the 4 I have seen offered. So I wonder if there really is more than the four I own. If you know leave me a message. I would love to get my hands on the others, if there are more. And figure out where I can get them also. Here are the other 2 I picked up for around $1.12 after sales and coupons! 

Seared Bronze....
a gorgeous light bronze metallic with different color subtle shimmer through out. I think it is very flattering for fall. In this photo I have on 2 coats. Its a tiny bit sheer and I probably could have gone with 3 coats. The formula was fine. I still think it is a very lovely Autumn shade.


Sulfur Blaze....
A bright yellow metallic with gold shimmer. This is bright and fun. And like my son says... it matches some of the leaves on the trees already. Again I think this whole collection was very well done and mimics some very pretty Fall like colors. I have 2 coats on in this photo and still could have used 3.... but I honestly think it looks fine. I rather like this combo. 


Great job Cover Girl!! I am really impressed with these! I think I just might have to go try some more Cover Girl polishes and start adding them to my ever growing collection! 
Also if you know of any other colors, other that these or the other two I posted (I will leave a link right HERE, to the other post) that belong to this collection, please let me know the names and where you found them!!! Thanks all!!! 
~Melisa

follow CG on facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment