Saturday, March 14, 2015

Influenster YSL VoxBox

Today I have an amazing review that I was soooo excited to share with you. I was one of the VERY lucky Influenster's to be sent the YSL box!! OMG!! I know right. I couldn't believe and I stalked the mailbox like an insane woman would. I swear my mailman probably thought I was waiting for gold to be dropped off at my front door. LOL! Well in a way it kinda is. 



SO when I open my package there is a beautiful golden box....



....and in that box is the most gorgeous gold tube with 3 letter that can melt any girls heart... YSL!





I have used this mascara a handful of times now and I have to say I am more than impressed. 
It stays put. It didn't make my lashes hard and crunchy. 
It's not waterproof, but I don't believe it claims that it is. Which is fine by me. I always end up pulling out my darn eyelashes when I go to remove waterproof mascara. Best part.... I wore it ALL day and it didn't bleed or flake on my skin!!!
My lashes look AMAZING!! They are full of volume and they look long and luscious! I am in LOVE!!! 
I am very particular about my mascaras and have thrown out and tried more than I can count. I have been called wasteful, but I can not stand a mascara that doesn't live up to my high standards. 
This one really does though. 

REMASTERED FORMULA 
CLAIMS: 


before- without mascara
(IGNORE the huge bag!!! Don't judge my bag)

with YSL mascara

with YSL mascara

with YSL mascara

This retails at Sephora for around $32
It's bittersweet really, I'm in love with a very high end expensive mascara........ but some things are WORTH splurging on! 

If you have tried this or are looking to (which I give a definite thumbs up), let me know what you think!! 

~Melisa

Follow Influenter on Facebook 
Follow Influenter on Instagram
Follow Influenter on Twitter 
Follow YSL on Facebook 
Follow YSL on Instagram
Follow YSL on Twitter


*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes

No comments:

Post a Comment