Thursday, July 10, 2014

Random Zoya's ❤❤❤

Hello loves! I have had some swatches of some random Zoya's that I thought I needed to show ya'll!! They are all so pretty and worthy of seeing :) As always a lovely formula and great coverage. I have 2 coats of each polish in each photo.  On to the pretties... 

Amy
This polish seriously freaked out my camera! The gold shimmer in it is insane! 
An orange metallic with intense gold shimmer


Cole
A light peach cream polish. It's very flattering with a tan


Ginger 
A coral/orange with subtle gold shimmer


Kylie #2
A red/coral cream 


Odette 
A purple toned mauve cream polish. I received this in my Ipsy bag!! Make sure to check Ipsy out to for some fun surprises! I will leave a link below


Rue 
A nude pink cream


Tinsley
A rose metallic with high gold shimmer! Gorgeous!!!

So let me now which Zoya's are your all time favorites!
~Melisa

Shop Zoya  ~ HERE
Follow Zoya on Facebook ~ HERE
Check out Ipsy ($10 monthly subscription box) ~ HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment