Sunday, June 15, 2014

Enchanted Polish KIDS

I thought it, only appropriate to show you Enchanted Polish KIDS, on this beautiful Father's Day! This polish is SO stunning it will take your breath away! I was blown away when I saw it in the sun light. It dances and flashes so many colors. It's easy to say this polish is stunning! This is my only Enchanted Polish and I couldn't be happier with it. It applied great, and only took 2 coats for full coverage. I definitely need to get my fingers on some more of these amazing polishes! 


KIDS
A gorgeous duochrome holo. Shifts of silver and purple. The holo in this is absolutely STUNNING!!! 

KIDS

KIDS

KIDS


Well what do you think about that?! Gorgeous huh?! So what other Enchanted Polishes do you think I need?
~Melisa

Follow EP on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment