Monday, April 14, 2014

Fun Spring art

Wow long time no post... ok it's only been a couple of weeks but it feels like forever. I have been concentrating on Nail Technology school very hard. It's absolutely so much fun. I love everything I have been learning. There is so much more to learn than what I thought. But it's been a blast none the less. So on to why you stopped by... I have some nail art that I was playing around with and thought is was super cute. I used Julep Alicia and Charlotte for this look in the first 2 photos and Essie Naughty Nautical in the last photo. I also used some very cute neon pastel round rhinestones from BornPrettyStore in the first look and some lavender mini square rhinestones in the last look. (I will leave links to the stores down below so you can find them easier too) These are so much fun to play with and to make different designs. My daughter wants tips with these little neon rhinestones, so she is my next practice hand(s)! 
On to the photos....

To find these rhinestones click HERE


To find Julep's page of nail colors click HERE


for these adorable little rhinestone click HERE



Super fun and super cute for spring and summer! There are endless possibilities! 
If you have some, I wanna see your designs too! Leave them on my facebook page so I can check them out!
~Melisa

Follow Julep's website HERE
Follow Julep on Facebook HERE
Follow Julep on Twitter HERE
Follow Julep on Instagram HERE
BornPrettyStore Website HERE
Follow BornPrettyStore on Facebook HERE
Follow BornPrettyStore on Instagram HERE
Follow BornPrettyStore on Twitter HERE
Follow Essie on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment